Sunday, October 13, 2013

Enchanted Polish Comparison: Up In Smoke vs. Majestic

Hello! I have been MIA for a long time because I have been busy with my own indie brand. I also got a bit bored with blogging to be honest.

However after some thought, and seeing some of my old swatch pics pinned by others on Pinterest, I am inspired to 'blog' again. This time though, I am going to do things a little differently. I never really enjoy writing up the blog post, so from now on, I will only post swatch photos with minimal description.  I hope you will all still enjoy my photos!

Since I haven't posted for a long while, I am going to bring out the big gun for my returning post. Here is a mani done with Enchanted Polish Up In Smoke and Majestic, can you tell which is which?

Enchanted Polish Majestic and Up In Smoke


For those of you who are EP 'connoisseurs', I am sure you can tell I have Up In Smoke on my ring finger, and Majestic on the rest. Although very similar, UIS is slightly darker with a stronger purple tone, a bit more holo, and does not have the pink/purple microshimmers that Majestic has. If I could only have one, I'd have to pick UIS.

Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

n said...

I could tell the ring finger was different, but didn't know the formula difference between these two. I like Up In Smoke just a bit more. =)

Vape blow said...

Awesome post!! and very pretty color and i like it very much E Juice

Play Bazaar said...


As you read through this article, you probably learned more and more about what things you can do in your every day life to quit smoking. So now you should feel more confident about quitting. Play Bazaar Satta King