Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Enchanted Polish Tenderheart over Zoya Miley

Enchanted Polish Tenderheart, one coat over Zoya Miley, two coats


Hello my lovely readers! Today I have another Enchanted Polish for you. Tenderheart, from the Love A Lot Glitter Collection, is a clear base polish packed with shining red hearts, holographic silver diamonds, tiny red hexes and  tiny iridescent silver glitters. This sparkly glitter combination would add a sweet touch to any mani!



The formula of Tenderheart is a little bit on the thick side, and I need to dab and place the hearts onto my nails, but it is still easy enough to work with. On another note, Zoya Miley serves as a perfect undie for many glitter toppers, it is just so versatile and compliments the glitters so well!


3 comments:

Paint Those Piggies! said...

This polish is so pretty, I love the glitter hearts :)

Marisa said...

So beautiful!!

Kimberley said...

Cute combo!