Friday, March 22, 2013

My First Attempt at Frankening!

Skittle mani of some frankens made by me


I have finally dabbled into the world of frankening, after getting a bunch of glitters and suspension bases online. It is so much fun! Although I am a newbie and still have much to learn, there are a couple of frankens that I am quite happy with, like the ones on my pointer and middle fingers!

Bottle Shot of my Frankens



Franken Mani


I actually wore the periwinkle one (with the pastel green one as accent) as a full mani, and it last four days without much tipwear or chipping! There is also no sinking or curling of the glitters as yet (after 10 days), but then I'd require more testing before I can declare my creation a success :P

So what do you think of my frankens? I will be making and posting more of them as I get inspired, so watch this space!

No comments: