Friday, March 15, 2013

HARE Polish Swatches Spam!

I have been MIA for a little while, so to make it up for it, I am going to spam you lot with a few Hare beauties :P


Hare Pegasus - two coats alone with top coat



Pegasus, a soft lilac jelly with various silver glitters, is one of the most popular Hare polishes, and it is easy to see why! It is so delicate and gorgeous!


Hare King of Carat Flowers - two coats alone with top coat



King of Carat Flowers, a light grey jelly packed with gold and lilac square and hex glitters. Hare seriously knows how to make the best glitter jellies!

Hare Golden Years - two coats alone with top coat



Golden Years, a semi-sheer navy blue jelly with gold glitters in various sizes and shapes, has a certain rustic feel to it. I did two coats in the above swatch, but I think I could do three coats to give the mani more depth.


Hare Ancient Affairs - two coats alone with top coat



Ancient Affairs. a grey jelly with vibrant blue shimmers and turquoise micorglitter throughout, is one of my favorites! I just love sparkly, shimmery effect!


Hare Medusa Luminosa - two coats with top coat





Last but not least, we have Medusa Luminosa, a bright purple jelly with gold glass flecks, pink microglitter and glowing blue hexes. I love the fact that most Hare polishes are opaque enough to be worn alone, and Medusa Luminosa is no exception!

So there you have it! Which Hare is your favorite? If I really have to pick one, I'd go with King of Carat Flowers, because it is quite unique to me!

No comments: