Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains - two coats over OPI My Pointe Exactly (two coats), with top coat


Sometimes you come across a truly special polish that makes you go WOW, and Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains is definitely one of those. Large white hexes, holographic silver bar glitters, and pastel pink, blue, purple and silver small glitters suspended in a light sheer grey jelly, Gotta Love Brains is so soft and delicate looking, it makes you want to stare at your nails all day.

Application requires some fishing and dabbing of the glitters, but it is a small price to pay for such a gorgeous polish. Since it is very sheer on its own, I layered two coats over OPI My Pointe Exactly, which turns out to be the perfect undie for Gotta Love Brains!

Gotta Love Brains is one of the older Lynns (pre eBay days), and is it just me, or are the old Lynns better than the new ones? I can't help but think that some of the new Lynns are very similar to her old ones, and some are just a mixture of glitters put together without much thought or creativity. I hope I don't get burnt by the Lynn lovers out there, I am merely sharing what I think with you girls!





Gotta Love Brains - macro bottle shot