Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Girly Bits Heirloom, and a comparison to Lynnderella and Enchanted Polish

Happy 2013 my dear readers! Today I have a special post for you, I hope you will enjoy it!

Girly Bits Heirloom - one coat over OPI I Brake For Manicure - topped with SV topcoat


Girly Bits Heirloom from the Season of Sparkle Collection. A clear base polish with dusty pink, purple and silver glitters, or as Pam the creator describes it, 'all the vintage shades of a Victorian era holiday'. The glitters are so dense you only need one coat to achieve a very blingy look! The glitters are also extremely sparkly, so girls you better put your sunglasses on! I got quite a few compliments from wearing Heirloom, it is just oh so gorgeous!




I thought I might have some similar glitter toppers in my stash, so I pull them out and did a quick comparison.

L-R: Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking, Lynnderella Common Sense, Girly Bits Heirloom

L-R: Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking, Lynnderella Common Sense, Girly Bits Heirloom, all one coat only



L-R: Girly Bits Heirloom, Lynnderella Common Sense, Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking, all one coat over black 


First of all, I am happy to report that there is no dupe. Although Heirloom and Witchful Thinking appear quite similar at first glance, Heirloom has silver glitters whilst the latter has gold/brownish glitters and micro holo glitters. Common Sense is more of a pink glitter than the other two, and is the densest of the three. Which one is my favorite you ask? I'm sorry but I'd have to give you a cliche answer and say I love them all! :)

3 comments:

bebemimi said...

Sooooo pretty! I dont have any of these but I think that'll soon change after seeing this ;) xx

bebemimi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

great glitter polish! Happy new year