Monday, September 17, 2012

The Closest to the Holy Grail? Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Max Factor Fantasy Fire over OPI Roadhouse Blues


There are few 'Holy Grails' in the polish world, and Clarins 230 would be one of them. I doubt I'd ever obtain 230 in my lifetime, but lucky for us, Max Factor has come up with a close 230 dupe called Fantasy Fire! A multichrome that is best layered over a base color, Fantasy Fire shifts from yellow to green to orange to copper to purple depending on the lighting. It is truly fascinating to move my nails around just so I can catch the various colors that flash by!

Unfortunately, Fantasy Fire is only available in the UK, so if you don't have British mates, you may try your luck on the evilBay!





5 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This polish is amazing!! Great pics of it, I can never capture the shift very well =)

Kimberley said...

Pretty! I wish it was for sale in the US.

Elizabeth said...

Aah, I love this polish! So cruel of them not to release it more widely. I want to give them money!! ;)

Unknown said...

What a great polish! And what a shame they don`t sale it in my country... :(

Sukey said...

Might just have a bottle in my luggage somewhere...