Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nubar - Treasure

Just a quick post today. Nubar is a light purple scattered holo, and I really like it because even though the holo effect is quite subdued,  it is not in your face and still very pretty.

Nubar Treasure (two coats) with China Glaze Latticed Lilac (french tips)
I got some minor tipwear after a day, so I did a french mani with China Glaze Latticed Lilac crackle polish to cover it up. This is such a quick and easy way to change the look of any mani, I will be using this combination more!

Have you tried this mani before? Personally I am glad to find a new way to use my crackle polishes! Do you have other suggestions or ideas? I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This looks really pretty!! I haven't thought about doing a french to hide tip wear. That's a great idea! I definitely will be doing that in the future.

Rainbowify Me said...

I've never thought of hiding tip wear with a crackle, but it's quite a good idea. I'm not sure I can do tips alone though. :)

Anonymous said...

Those tips look so neat!