Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Mani

Happy New Year peeps! Here is to 2012, may the new year brings everybody good health, good fortune, and most importantly, more awesome polishes!

OPI Lucerne Tainly Look Marvelous (three coats) with Essence silver stamping polish

Just a quick post on my NYE mani. I used OPI Lucerne Tainly Look Marvelous as a base color, and did a simple stamping with Essence silver stamping polish to jazz it up. Although my stamping skill is still not the greatest, I like how it turns out, elegant and not over the top. I got quite a few compliments on my nails too! I am also in awe of how awesome Lucerne Tainly Look Marvelous looks! The tiny pink, green, yellow, blue and purple shimmers twinkle on the pewter base, stunning!

That's it girls, thank you for sticking around and showing your support for my blog. I look forward to sharing more gorgeous polishes with you in 2012! :D

No comments: