Friday, January 20, 2012

Nail Art Stamping: Aritaum Pink Holo with Color Club Wild At Heart

Aritaum Pink Holo stamped with Color Club Wild At Heart

Hello girls, how are we all doing? Chinese New Year is almost here, so I wanted to do something fancy to my nails to celebrate this very important festival!

I really like using Color Club Wild At Heart for stamping; although the holo effect is not very obvious, it definitely brings out the stamping pattern.

Aritaum Pink Holo - two coats with no top coat

And here is Aritaum Pink Holo on its lonesome. Aritaum is a South Korean brand, and it has two holo polishes, a pink and a purple (for the purple holo post, click here). The application is a dream! I can't wait to go to Seoul next month to check out more Aritaum polishes, and many more!

2 comments:

fingers said...

I love holos and your stamping is awesome!

Marisa said...

This looks amazing!!!