Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Essence Vampire's Love Collection - Into the Dark and Dawn is Broken

Today I have two polishes from the Essence TE Vampire's Love Collection for you.

Essence Into The Dark - two coats with top coat
02 Into the Dark is a dark blue packed with silver shimmers. I thought the name is very apt, as it reminds me of the sky when it is just about to be pitch black.

Essence Dawn is Broken - two coats with top coat
04 Dawn is Broken is a light grey with micro silver and blue glitters. It dries a little bit gritty, but nothing a thick top coat can't fix.

I cannot fault the formula of these polishes, and as I love shimmery polishes, these are right up my alley. The Vampire's Love Collection has a total of five polishes, and I shall show you the rest soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!