Friday, December 2, 2011

Kiko #255

Another polish from the land of Netherlands. Thanks to some lovely ladies I met in my nail polish groups, I get to try some amazing foreign polish brands that I otherwise would have not even heard of!

Kiko #255 - two coats with top coat

Kiko #255 (why is it that many non-US polish brands refuse to name their polishes? Is it really that difficult?) is a dark semi jelly base purple packed with micro holo glitters. It is a stunner! I love how the colorful glitters dance on my nails under bright lights!


#255 finishes on the gritty side, but a coat or two of top coat would smooth it out. It is quite opaque, and the formula is easy for application. This is the first Kiko polish I tried, but if all their polishes are like #255, I would definitely be getting more!

1 comment:

Rainbowify Me said...

It's very pretty, you're lucky to have such treasures in your collection. :)