Friday, December 30, 2011

Cult Nails Mind Control

Hello my dear readers! Have we all recovered from Christmas partying and eating yet? I swear I have gain 5 pounds from the non-stop eating over the past week, and there is more eating to do from the coming NY, CNY and my Korea trip in Feb, oh no!

Cult Nails Mind Control - two coats with top coat

Anyway today I have for you Mind Control from the Cult Nails Super Powers Collection. Mind Control is a gorgeous dark purple jelly base mixed with tiny purple shimmers. If you don't know already, I love shimmery polishes, so Mind Control is right up my alley!


Formula is perfect, and I only experience minimal tipwear (as seen above) after three days of wearing Mind Control. I can't wait to try the rest of the polishes out from this collection!

A blurred shot to show off the shimmery glitters

3 comments:

Marisa said...

So pretty!! It looks great on you ;0)

Unknown said...

I just put this on too. Can't believe it was sitting there for weeks before I finally put it on! Love it so much!

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous on you!