Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zoya Yara

Zoya Yara - two coats with top coat
So I am taking a tiny break from holo and am going to show you Zoya Yara, a polish from Zoya Smoke & Mirrors Fall Collection (my favorite Fall Collection this year)

Yara is olive green packed with gold flecks, and it reminds me of yellow fallen leaves amongst a forest of green. I am not usually a green polish person, but Yara is definitely a keeper!


As usual, formula is perfect, and with two easy coats I get full coverage. Have I told you Zoya has become my favorite brand with this collection? They have done an awesome job and I can't wait for their next great collection (admittedly, I am a bit disappointed with their Winter Collection, but that's because I am not a glittery person)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Smoke & Mirrors collection too, and Yara is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I almost bought this for me today! It is SO pretty!

Shannara said...

It's so awesome!

fingers said...

I am thinking I need this! Just found your blog. Am a new follower!