Friday, October 28, 2011

Finger Paints - Raspberry Taffeta

Raspberry Taffeta - two coats with top coat

Just a quick post today. Rasberry Taffeta is from Finger Paints Fashionista Collection Fall 2011. It is a lovely red wine purple that is very appropriate for the Fall season. This color also compliments my skin tone very well, making my hands appear lighter than they are.


However there is one major downfall of to Rasberry Taffeta, and that is horrible staining after removal. You dear about staining with blue or green polishes, but purple? Now I can't wait to see how badly To-Teally Chic (a blue teal polish from the same collection) would stain...

That is it folks, I wish you a happy weekend, until next time!

2 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

That's such a beautiful colour. I'd buy it on the spot if I saw it in a shop. :)

Anonymous said...

I always hate when polishes stain...but it's just the price we pay for amazing colours :)