Friday, September 2, 2011

A special treat to myself - Butter London Victorianna

Butter London Victorianna- two coats with topcoat and base treatment
Butter London Victorianna has always been a lemming of mine, and when the lovely Michele offered to get it for me from the US, I finally caved!


Victorianna is a lovely teal packed with gorgeous tiny silver flecks. It looks almost like a foil polish, but not quite. I have heard good things about BL polishes before, and the formula does not disappoint. Dry time is very quick, and the polish glides on the nails with ease. Two easy coats and I get full opacity, love it!


I cannot think of any dupe of Victorianna, making this polish that much more special. Now I hope the wear time is good, since I plan to wear this polish until the end of next week, as I would be flying to Sydney in two days time, yay!

Check out the cute logo on the cap!
Since I will be away for the next 2 weeks or so, my blog will take a mini hiatus. However I do have something exciting to announce upon my return, so watch this space girls!


5 comments:

Kejal Shah said...

Such a lovely color!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!

Michele said...

Looks lovely on you!

jbrobeck said...

Hi! Since you added yourself to our Blog Hop, I need you to add the Blog Hop to the bottom of your page, here is where you can find it: http://www.linkytools.com/get_bloghop_code.aspx?id=105078&type=thumbnail

Alice Pictoria said...

I am soooo in love with this colour!