Friday, August 5, 2011

A Very Pretty Holo - Etude House PP007

Etude House PP007 (artificial light)
After seeing swatch of Etude House PP007, I have been searching it everywhere online like a mad woman. Finally my luck has paid off, and I scored two bottles from a random seller.

For those of you who have not heard of Etude House before, it is a Korean skin care and cosmetic brand. PP007 is not a polish from a holo collection, rather it is a random polish that happens to have scattered holo glitters with a smooth finish.

The heart-shaped bottle is gorgeous!
I am really surprised how much I like this polish. It is a lovely mauve purple with an easy to apply formula. The brush reminds me a bit of OPI pro-wide brush, making application a breeze. I could easily get away with 1 coat but I did two just because I could :P


Have you tried any Etude House polish before? Do you like them or hate them?

3 comments:

Pretty and Polished Lady said...

This is gorgeous. I have such a soft spot for purples.

Liz said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

This polish is simply amazing!