Saturday, August 13, 2011

Oh how I love thee - Zoya Kelly

Zoya Kelly 
It took me awhile before I finally caved and got the famous Zoya Kelly via a swap, simply because I thought it is a very close dupe to Misa Office Polish-tics, which I already own. But am I glad I gave in to my weakness!

Kelly is a greyish, smokey dark blue with a creme finish, it looks amazing against my warm skin tone. This polish looks so classy it kind of reminds of Grace Kelly (pardon my lameness) :P

2 coats of Kelly with top and base coat

I might do a comparison swatch between Kelly and Office Polish-tics later, so watch this space!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great pics! looks very nice on you :)

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see the comparison swatches

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos... Really shows off the polish!