Sunday, July 3, 2011

My First Cyberspace Award!

The lovely Kristin from The Manicured Monkey has nominated my blog on hers! Thank you so much, it is my first online award of any sort, I am honored!

Rules of receiving an award:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 10 bloggers.4. Let them know they've received the awards!


Seven things about me:
  • I am a fanatic Collingwood supporter (for those who don't know, Collingwood is a football team under the Australian Football League (AFL). AFL is a football code in Australia)
  • I love rainbows, but now I try to avoid this word because my bf's ex's name is Rainbow :@
  • I love to procrastinate
  • I cry easily over movies / books
  • I can be a tad nerdy, I jailbreak my own iphone 
  • I love eating junk food
  • I like staying up till the wee hours in the morning


Bloggers that I love:

No comments: