Tuesday, July 19, 2011

China Glaze - How About A Tumble?

I have been wearing a lot of holographic polishes lately, because I just love the amazing sparkles!

How About A Tumble? under artificial lights


Today I tried on yet another holo polish - How About A Tumble? from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection. It is a soft, light purple polish with scattered, diamond like rainbow effect. It is so sparkly and gorgeous under bright lights, yet subtle enough for a daily office look, I love it!

I have no trouble with the application either. The polish might be a little sheer, but it gets opaque after two to three coats.

The above manicure is done with one layer of SV basecoat, 2 coats of HAAT, and one coat of CND Super Shine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is very cute i love it

shel xx

CaCa said...

thanks Shel, that's sweet of you :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute mani :)
new follower of yours btw! found you on PAA and the manicured monkey always seems to get stunning polishes from you!

CaCa said...

thanks B_C! I got a lot of fabulous polishes from Manicured Monkey from our swap too!